Sunday, February 13, 2011

~~Loving the Market~~

Morning everyone... I dont have time for a full post but thought I would share with you siome pictures from our last markets.... last month we did 2 markets our usual Gisborne One and we also did Sunbury... was a busy busy weekend but I love it!!!
Hoping you can stop by and say hello one day!!!

The Sun was shining it was a lovely day!! had a couple of early showers but once they left was great!!!

This market was indoor's had some Lovely Visitors on the day!!! Thanks Lovely friends

The Green's and Pinks look so lovely bunched together!!!
Anyway hoping you all have a lovely day.. I am currently giving our ensuite bathroom a makeover so will share with you all before's and after's soon!!!
ohh and just quickly we now have a Fan Page on Facebook.. if any of you are on their look us up.. shabby*vintage*dreams

Mandii

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mandii
    You market display look so lovely, Please let me know when is your next market day. I would love to visit you.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandii your booth is so pretty. How I would love to shop in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sooo have to come and visit you one day... love your stall and would love to see ya at the market
    much love baby doll
    Vic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mandii, So pretty, Looks amazing with all those pretty treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandii the market photos are gorgeous.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. All looks so fresh and so nice!
    you are one Busy gal Mandii....Like me at the moment....I had My Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the colours - so summery.xx

    ReplyDelete