Thursday, February 24, 2011


~~Inspired~~


Morning Everyone.... Ive been going through some old images and have felt re inspired!!! I think with getting market stalls ready etc I had just forgotten about what I love to do... and that is re making old Lampshades..painting Furniture.....etc etc... well after looking through the images of what Ive done over the years I feel I'm ready to get back into it!!!

Ive also been contacted by a magazine who is launching a brand new Website so that is exciting!!!

Thought I would share some picture's from past projects with you!!!
Hope your all having a wonderful week!!

Loved making over this Vintage Writing Desk!!!! was hard to part with!!!

This was a BIG job and my clever Father helped me to cover a couple of the chairs!!

Vintage Wardrobe!!! Think i picked this up for like $10- gave her some paint and Vella!!! I have one of these old robes
as a Televison cabinet

LOVED these!!!

This is a chair I madeover and sold but I have it's twin as our computer chair! love it had it for years!!
Hoping you enjoyed looking back!! have a FAB week!!
I have made over our Ensuite bathroom will share that with you next post!!

Mandii

8 comments: